Monday 2 May 2022

XONTEN USB 3.0 1080p Full HD Game Capture Card Unboxing and Review

In this video I am going to unbox and review a budget capture card.


It is from XONTEN, supports Full HD Audio Video Capture. The capture card is compact and exquisite and can be carried around with ease. No external power supply and no driver Installation is required because it is plug and play device. The HDMI interface is connected to audio and video input signals and the USB interface is connected to a computer. LINK: https://amzn.to/3KyUXB4 This is a very good alternative of elgato if you want to stream your mobile gameplay. For prolonged usage you need a mobile cooler and you will get similar performance of legato. Also you can use this capture card to record your camera screen, PC bios screen for making tutorial, Record TV programs from Set Top Box output and stream your Play Station or Xbox games via a normal computer. I purchased this to record bios screen and to use my laptop as a secondary screen with my desktop. So far I am happy with its performance. It does not heats up a lot, delivers consistent performance at 1080p. I would recommend this under 1000 rupees.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ T H A N K Y O U F O R W A T C H I N G ! P L E A S E L I K E A N D S U B S C R I B E ! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Click here to subscribe to my channel: https://goo.gl/hckG5w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, we hope you find this content helpful. For any suggestions and recommendation please comment below. We value your feedback.