Tuesday 6 September 2016

Venus Aqua Air Pump AP-208 Review


Venus Aqua Air Pump AP-208


- Comes with metal body and beautiful look
- It is only 2.5 W and runs on AC supply.
- It delivers 3L of air per minute (I don't know how to measure air quantity)
- Good copper wire motor with minimal noise level
- Have a control switch for speed control (two speed control option)
- And whats good is that I got one meter aquarium air pipe and a bubble stone free with it (actually it was a offer   by the seller it's not included in the package)

Only disadvantage is that the power cable too short.





My experience with Venus Aqua AP-208 is quite good. Though it is a Chinese product I am happy with it's performance. I'm using it for last one month in a hydroponics bucket for supplying air in my nutrient rich water. So far I have observed it provides good air supply with low noise, actually in my patio this noise can't be heard because outside noise is more than this air pump noise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, we hope you find this content helpful. For any suggestions and recommendation please comment below. We value your feedback.